Teeth Whitening Cleveland, Ohio | Rocky RIver | Sandusky
Teeth Whitening Cleveland, Ohio Rocky River, Sandusky Areas
Our office was looking for a way to help as many people as possible have beautiful, white, healthy smiles. So we evaluated the cost of our whitening supplies and came across a program that would allow us to offer teeth whitening to our patients in a way that could be beneficial on many levels.
The Details about Whitening in our office.
So here are the details of the program. In order to qualify, we will require a couple of things from our patients and we'll get to those in a second. First, the multiple benefits of becoming a member of the program.
What You Get:
1. You get custom-fitted whitening trays for your teeth with a full whitening kit.
2. At every 6 month cleaning and check-up, you will receive a refill of the whitening solution absolutely FREE!
Now that we've talked about all that you get, you are probably wondering, "What's the Catch?". Really there isn't much of a "catch". Mostly our requirements are the things you should normaly be doing to have and maintain a healthy mouth. Whitening is an amazing process but we don't allow our patients to whiten before we help them have healthy teeth. What good would it be to whiten decayed teeth or teeth that are going to fall out?
What We Require:
1. A one-time set up fee of $99 (to cover the cost of materials)
2. Become a patient of the practice by coming in for a cleaning, exam and x-rays.
3. You come in every 6 months for recommended cleanings so we can keep your teeth healthy.
4. You come in for treatment on any decayed or broken teeth.
Here is the logic behind the program and why it is a win-win situation for both you and our office.
We hope that by offering the Whitening For Life™ program:
1. We will attract new patients to our office who are excited about bright, beautiful smiles like we are.
2. Those patients will feel at home at our office and become regular patients with us.
3. Once patients meet our friendly staff, they will want to refer their friends and family to us for dental work.
4. As a result of whitening, those patients who want to enhance their smile further will look at our other cosmetic services.
5. To remain in the program, our patients will continue to take care of their teeth and come in for regularly scheduled cleanings and exams to make sure we can keep their teeth healthy for a lifetime.
Like we said before. It really is win-win. You get the perfect, dazzling smile and we get high-quality patients to come and join our practice family.
This program has been a big hit already and seems to be growing exponentially. We have been so lucky to meet some wonderful people through this program and we have really been able to change some lives through further cosmetic smile enhancements.